Coca-Cola Amatil has won 7-Eleven’s Supplier of the Year at a Melbourne ceremony.
7-Eleven Head of Marketing Julie Laycock said suppliers are integral to helping 7-Eleven realise its ambitions.
“We set bold shared business goals to deliver growth, which has been achieved,” she said.
“The commitment from Coca-Cola Amatil at all levels of our business has been excellent – thank you so much to all of the CCA team.”
A spokesperson for Coca-Cola Amatil said: “Over the last twelve months we worked to align with 7Eleven’s key business priorities. The success of Powerade Silvercharge [winner of best new product launch] was a contributing factor to us winning the overall award which aligns to their key pillars.”
The Coca-Cola Amatil spokesperson said it was an honour to win the award.
“So this award is great news and we’re honoured to receive it. Thanks to everyone at 7Eleven for this recognition,” they said.
The event showcased the suppliers who had provided outstanding support to the business in 2016.
7-Eleven CEO Angus McKay said suppliers were a key part of 7-Eleven’s performance.
“We are experiencing strong growth, driven by a range of factors,” he said.
“Our supplier partners’ willingness to work with us to innovate and continually evolve our offer is one of the foundations of our ongoing success.”
The other winners for 2016 were:
- Account Manager of the Year- Luke Golding, Active Display
- Outstanding Branded Category Growth Initiative- Krispy Kreme Innovation Original Filled, Krispy Kreme
- Innovative Thinking- 7-Eleven Fuel App Product Development, Tigerspike
- Outstanding Service Non-Merchandise Services- Voice of the Customer Dashboard, The Realise Group
- Supply Chain Excellence- $2 Sandwich Campaign & Supply, Swire and Azura Fresh
- Best Customer Experience- Slurpee $1 Launch Campaign, Leo Burnett
- Best New Product Launch 7-Eleven Brand- 7-Eleven Still Spring Water 600ml, Nu-Pure (QLD, NSW, VIC) and Aussie Natural Water (WA)
- Best New Product Launch- Powerade Silvercharge, Coca-Cola Amatil
Mr McKay said: “I’d like to thank all of our suppliers for their tremendous support. We are looking forward to working together to grow our businesses throughout 2017 and beyond.”